How is your after care delivered?
If I am right that the greater part of getting good value from your hearing aid purchase is the AFTER CARE element, then before you decide, you should check your new supplier for some indicators:
– Are you being offered a free trial before you have to pay anything?
– Is there a cancellation fee if you ask for a refund?
– Are you told to “Call us if you have a problem” OR, is your next appointment pre-booked?
– Is the after care element mentioned and stressed? or is it not?
It is actually our responsibility to ensure that you are:
– capable of using your new hearing aids
– hearing as well as possible in background noise (with the facility for multiple fine-tuning visits included in the price)
Our VAT payment rules account for this, so we can say that two-thirds of the total cost is for after care, and not for the product itself. In effect, if you do not receive superb after care, then you have not got good value.