What is a private hearing aid dispenser?

By October 10, 2018Internet of things

We are all registered by the HCPC. The licence required allows us to prescribe and sell hearing aids in the UK. It’s extremely straight-forward to program hearing aids. Be aware of anyone suggesting that they have additional qualifications.
A related BSc or MSc is of value. As is a doctorate, experience in an ENT department, experience in GP Practice in removing ear wax, or experience in a GPSI ENT practice.
I can say with great conviction that professional experience is very important in grading successful outcomes with hearing aids.
So, proceed with caution if terms used include: Consultant, CEO, Cerumenologist, etc